Hot Baits, Cool Shades & Cold Drinks Sweepstakes
STORM 360GT, COSTA & YETI GIVEAWAY
Enter for a Chance to win Prizes valued at over $3000.
No Purchase Necessary. Sweeps ends 5/16/2017
FIRST PRIZE (1 Winner)
1 Yeti® Tundra® 45 Cooler, 1 Pair of Costa Sunglasses and 38 Packages of Storm® 360GT Searchbait’s.™
Retail Value - $800
SECOND PRIZE (1 WINNER)
1 Yeti® Hopper™ 20 Cooler, 1 Pair of Costa Sunglasses and 18 Packages of Storm® 360GT Searchbait’s.™
Retail Value - $650
THIRD PRIZE (6 WINNERS)
1 Pair of Costa Sunglasses , 1 Yeti® Rambler™ 20oz Tumbler and 6 Packages of Storm® 360GT Searchbait’s.™
Retail Value - $310
To enter, fill out the form below, choose your email preferences and click submit.
HOT BAITS, COOL SHADES & COLD DRINKS SWEEPS
STORM 360GT, COSTA & YETI GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM PRIZE.
PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING
OFFERED ONLY IN THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (“U.S.”)
AND OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED.
1. ELIGIBILITY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM PRIZE. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of Rapala USA (the “Sponsor”) and their respective subsidiaries, agencies, affiliates and members of the immediate families (spouses and parents, siblings, children and their spouses and in-laws) and persons living in the same household of such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible. Void where prohibited.
2. TO ENTER: You may enter this Sweepstakes between 12:00 am Central Time ("CT") on 4/11/2017 through 11:59 pm CT on 5/16/2017 on www.rapalasweepstakes.com
Complete all information requested on the entry form, including your first name, last name, complete mailing address, email address and phone number. Entries must be received by Sponsor’s server by 11:59 pm. CT on 5/16/2017. Sponsor’s server is the official clock for this promotion.
Limit one entry per person, family or address. Entries are void if incomplete or illegible.
3. PRIZE: On or about 5/30/2017, a random drawing will be conducted by Sponsor from among all eligible entries received to award the following prize:
(1) Grand Prize: one Yeti Tundra 45 Cooler, one pair of Costa Sunglasses and thirty-eight packages of Storm 360GT Searchbaits. Approximate retail value $800. (2) Second Prize: one Yeti Hopper 20 Cooler, one pair of Costa Sunglasses and eighteen packages of Storm 360GT Searchbaits. Approximate retail value $650. (3) Third Prize (Quantity 6): One pair Costa Sunglass, One Yeti Rambler 20oz Tumbler and six packages of Storm 360GT Searchbaits. Approximate Retail Value $310. Any difference between actual value and stated value will not be awarded. If winner cannot accept prize as stated, prize will be forfeited in its entirety and awarded to an alternate winner.
Winner will be notified by phone, email, mail and/or overnight mail at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received.
4. GENERAL: Federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Taxes on prize and expenses not specified are the sole responsibility of winner. By participating, entrants (and entrant’s parent/legal guardian if entrant is a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence) agree (a) to these rules and decisions of judges which shall be final in all respects; (b) to release and hold harmless Rapala USA and their respective subsidiaries, agencies, affiliates, retailers and dealers, and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Releasees”) from any and all claims, demands, costs, expenses, liability, losses or damages of any kind resulting from their participation in the promotion or their acceptance, use or misuse of a prize, including liability for personal injury or death; (c) if a winner, to the use by any of the Releasees of name and/or photograph for advertising and publicity purposes without compensation (unless prohibited by law) and to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so, and to the announcement of his/her name, city and state; and (d) that Sponsor and its agents have not made any representation, warranty or guaranty, in whole or in part, in law or in fact, relative to the prize. Winner will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility and liability release and (where legal) a publicity release, and W9 Form, which must be returned within the time period specified by Sponsor or an alternate winner may be selected. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification of winner and selection of an alternate winner. If winner is not of the age of majority in his/her state of residence (a “minor”), the affidavit and release (if applicable) must also be signed by that minor’s parent or legal guardian. Releasees are not responsible and shall not be liable for: (a) any telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server malfunction or by any human error which may occur in the processing of entries; (b) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (c) late, lost, illegible, postage-due, incomplete, damaged or misdirected entries or mail; and (d) any condition caused by events that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the sweepstakes or any portion thereof should viruses, bugs, or other causes corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the promotion; in which case prize will be awarded via a random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. In case of dispute, online entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address used to participate at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In no event will Releasees be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to and use of the internet site www.rapalasweepstakes.com or other sites promoting the sweepstakes or the downloading from and/or printing material downloaded from said sites. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this site is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Entries become the property of Sponsor. No prize transfer. No prize substitution except at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
5. ARBITRATION/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this promotion, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winners, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of the American Arbitration Association, then effective, in Hennepin County, Minnesota, (b) any and all claims, judgements and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and/or Sponsor in connection with the promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Missouri, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in Hennepin County, Minnesota.
7. WINNER’S NAME: For winner’s name, city and state, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by 5/20/2017 to: Hot Baits, Cool Shades & Cold Beverages Sweeps, 10395 Yellow Circle Drive, Minnetonka, MN55343.
Sponsor: Rapala USA, 10395 Yellow Circle Drive, Minnetonka, MN55343.